January 13, 2011
We're Looking for Social Media Rock Stars!
Photo credit: rizzato
2011 is shaping up to be a busy year here at Tuvel Communications, and we need the help of some social media and digital communications rock stars! Interested in working with us? Here's what we're looking for:
We're looking for freelance Social Media Campaign Associates to work on a variety of projects and campaigns for our clients. You will conduct research to identify influencers, evangelists and thought-leaders (such as bloggers, forum administrators, online group/community leaders, discussion list moderators, and other social networkers), execute outreach campaigns, build relationships with community influencers, support client social media outpost efforts and assist with campaign tracking and reporting.
- You have 3-5 years experience in an online marketing and/or communications/PR role, specifically using social media and working on blogger and/or media outreach campaigns (including strategy, implementation and/or management).
- You're an Internet research pro and able to locate influencers and contact information using a variety of online research techniques. Our outreach campaigns go beyond just blogs, so knowledge of and the ability to find the right people in a variety of online communities - like web forums, user and professional groups, listservs and email lists, and other social networks - is absolutely essential.
- You're an active user social media sites; but most importantly, you know how to use them as a part of an overall marketing/communications strategy and utlize best practices when doing so.
- You have knowledge of third-party social media tools and platforms and how they can be used for different projects.
- Since this is a telecommuting role requiring remote access, so you should actively use tools like Skype and GTalk for communication with the Tuvel team.
- Highly organized, self-starting individual.
- Experience working with associations or events desired, but not required.
NOTE: We are hiring freelancers only for this position. This is a part-time, independent contracting role requiring approximately 25 hours per week, and you must have working availability Monday through Friday during regular working hours (9am-6pm).
Please send an e-mail with resume/applicable experience and interest to kari (at) tuvel (dot) com with "Social Media Campaign Associate" in the subject line.
TrackBack URL for this entry: