July 02, 2010
What We're Reading, July 1st
Happy 4th of July weekend! If you live in the USA (or even if you're an American living abroad), you're more than likely gearing up for some serious food, festivities, and of course, fireworks, and we here at Tuvel Communications hope you have a spectacular - and, most importantly, safe - Independence Day!
To help you wind down your week, here are a few selections from our weekly reading list. Enjoy!
- Seven Reasons to Keep it Real in Social Media from: Marijean Jaggers
- The Debate on Scheduled Tweets from Jenise Fryatt (guest post at Liz King Events)
- Olay, Gap, Pepsi Run Geo-Social Campaigns - but Not on Foursquare from: ClickZ
- Welcoming New Members to your Online Community from: Laurel Papworth (via Social Media Today)
- Social Media's Impact on Healthcare from: Joel Selzer, HCNM Keynote
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Thanks for the link -- btw, I heart Joel Selzer and what he's doing with Ozmosis. Another excellent choice for the reading list!
Thanks so much! I'm truly honored. Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!!